Discover Your Inner Warrior
Looking for something new to spark your fitness routine?
Looking to enhance or improve your emotional well-being?
Looking to create your own reality and experience more of what you want in life?
Quiet Your Mind; Empower Your Body
Then look no further. This is where you need to be.
You can change your path and find new greatness within you. Accomplish things you never thought possible. Get out of the mold of who others think you should be and become the person you know you can be!
All formats are part of our Living in Alignment Membership.
Our Movement Formats Include:
Moving Meditations™ are short patterns of movement, connected to an emotion and driven by music, designed to realign or amplify energy.
- Learn to shift energy with ease in order to enhance and improve emotional well-being and experience more joy on a regular basis.
- Recognize (and ultimately appreciate) the contrast that exists in life, find clarity around what you want, and begin the process of moving from where you are to where you want to be.
Warrior® Tai Chi Yoga
Warrior® Tai Chi Yoga is a unique combination of Tai Chi and Yoga set to powerful music designed to quiet the mind and increase flexibility, strength, and balance.
- This 30- to 45-minute practice is for all levels and no previous experience in Tai Chi or Yoga is required.
- Create your own reality so you can experience more of what you want and less of what you don’t want.
The Warrior® Workout is designed to empower people of all ages and abilities to build a stronger mind and body! It is a practice of mind-body connection and paying attention to how you FEEL.
Voted America’s Favorite Way to Sweat in 2019!
Warrior® Toning is designed to assist you in achieving full mind-body connection. Through a unique combination of slow and controlled movement using a single “heavy” weight, you are able to achieve increased total body strength as well as improve balance and agility.
Warrior® RIDE is an indoor cycle class designed for men and women of all ages and fitness levels.
- Designed to challenge the mind and the body, the RIDE includes motivational guidance to help you overcome self-imposed limitations and realize your potential physically and mentally.
- Can be done on any stationary bike (we love Schwinn!)